Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

A lot has been going on since I last blogged.

Work at Peak has been interesting to say the very least. My coworkers have been amazing both at work and beyond. It's great to have found a group of people to help me get used to a new city. Despite that, I have recently resigned from my position. There were too many expectations that were nothing close to being met and too many differences in work style between me and my supervisor.

I've been job searching for both something temporary and something more permanent and higher ed related. After a few months of employment (aka not having to search for open positions on a daily basis) I'd almost forgotten what it was like. Not for long though... I've hit the ground running and completed applications for 13 schools and a handful of local options.

So, now that I have a bit more free time, I'm hoping to be able to update more. Heck, I've gotta give potential employers something interesting to read about myself, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment