Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I fully admit that I've been a terrible blogger for the last month or so and I'm willing to apologize profusely!!

However, my personal laptop is broken and I don't like using my work laptop for too much personal stuff. So, I'll keep this brief.

I'm settling into my apartment and Dallas very nicely. It's definitely a place I could get used to living. My job is another story entirely. I'm not exactly unhappy with my job, but I know that I will not stay longer than I must. It's kind of a major adjustment from the super organized world of orientation (at least it appears to be most of the time) to what is somewhat unreliable, poorly managed, and last minute (if at all) world in which I find myself. I'll save the list of complaints and solutions for another day or just make mental notes.

I just want to say that I'm happy, generally, and very much ready for the coming months which include my birthday, a ridiculously affordable concert with Kalan, Lizzie and Amanda and a trip to Atlanta with Mary Ellen to see Kyle, Jake and Stephen as well as LSU's first game of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment