Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Con-du-it

I've been back for a few days from my interview in Florida, but I'm going to hold off on my feelings about it for a bit. I will say that I felt very comfortable and relaxed throughout the day and left with knowing that it was my best interview to date.

One interesting thing to come out of the interview was how one of the staff members described me - as a "conduit." After hearing my present and meet for a bit in a small panel interview setting, she gathers that I have a tendency to channel the thoughts and emotions around me to move the creative process. I took it as a good thing (and I'm not just saying that because she stumbled upon my blog during her prep work for the interview.)

Regardless, I appreciate the description and will gladly adopt the analogy for the future. It's an easier way to discuss my observant nature without it seeming negative or a hindrance to productivity. All in all, I'm happy to have had the opportunity with someone who was able to get such a read on me and describe what I haven't been able to quite put my finger on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment