Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I wish I could have days like today all of the time!

Today, I heard back from UNT with an offer for an on-campus interview. I also set up a phone interview for Friday morning with Southern Methodist University this afternoon. I met with Eric Norman at LSU to pick his brain about some of the places I have applied and he had a lot of insight to share about the job search experience. Kelli and I talked a good bit about things that have been going on and what's to come in the next few months. I'm truly thankful to have someone like her in my life to serve as a guide and even be a bit protective of me.

AHH! I'm still extremely excited about the new opportunities that have come my way and have more to share, but I've got to get dinner ready before it gets too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment