Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things Keep Getting Better!

Applications Completed: 9

Temporary Applications: 4

Interviews Scheduled: 3 (two for temporary and one for real!)


I haven't done too much this week but I feel really, really productive. I've been reading a lot (almost 4 books in 2 weeks) which I haven't gotten to do since starting college in 2002. I've been spending a lot of time outside walking around my old neighborhood and jamming out to good music! I made a spontaneous trip to NO to celebrate the Saints NFC Championship Sunday night. It was quite fun and not nearly as crazy as we expected so it was enjoyable!

Most importantly, I've heard back from 3 places about positions. The University of North Texas in Denton (near Dallas) called this afternoon to set up a phone interview for next Monday. I love the position from the description and can't wait to learn more about the office and job. I've also go two interviews this week--one with a hotel and the other with a movie theater. Hopefully one of these pans out and is understanding about my situation.

This week has been going really well and I'm hoping that it keeps getting better. My Sunday should be interesting but I'll save that for a later post!

No comments:

Post a Comment